Greg Amico, president of Southern Homes & Restoration Group, Inc., has combined over 25 years of experience as a building visionary with the talents of an extraordinary craftsman. Greg changed his career path after college and ten years as an investment banker. He then followed the building tradition established by his grandfather, a renowned master builder who created solid granite and limestone museums and churches. The opportunity to return to his roots and the challenge of turning a homeowner’s dream into a wood-and-stone reality drew him and his family to Atlanta in the late 1990’s. Since that time Greg has honed his craft and has truly built homes that rival the artisans of our past.
SOUTHERN HOMES & RESTORATION GROUP, INC. HAS UPHELD A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1994
- Over 25 years of development and construction experience with single and multi-family homes in the $300,000.00 – $7 million price range.
- Member of the Atlanta Homebuilders and National Homebuilders Association as well as previous executive committee member for Fulton County, Georgia.
- Familiar with all phases residential development, site work conditions and construction techniques.
- Georgia State licensed professional contractor with level 1A certification in erosion control and stabilization.
- Multiple award-winning homebuilder.
GREG HAS ASSEMBLED A TEAM THAT SHARES A PASSION FOR EACH CUSTOM HOME THEY CREATE. With the benefit of 25 plus years in the residential building business, we are experienced professionals with the benefit of strong ties, large networks and excellent relationships with hundreds of subcontractors, vendors, insurance professionals, and many more involved in the industry.